Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hibiscus hair cleaning

yes! Just what you read! I've been playing with natural shampoos and ways to clean my hair for over 2 years.
It's been a mess!!! 😆 I tried bs/acv it was horrible!!! My hair was soo oily!!! And dry!!! My hair was crying!! 😕 I read about the transition period, I waited over 6 months (that's commitment!!!) and nothing. After that, I read about the ph of both, a blogger did a test (since a lot of no pooer claim the water balances the mixture) it took a dilution of another dilution (un cup bs 20 cups water, then 1 cup of that in 20 cups water to even make a difference in the ph) to make enough a difference! Ok, not the point of what I started writing...
So I had read about using hibiscus as a shampoo. The recipe called for dried hibiscus flowers, grind them to a fine powder, then make a paste. I made hibiscus water a couple of days a go, so i figured, use the flowers for the shampoo!! I put them in the blender and made a "paste" 😶 This made me feel really good, very ingenious!! Well....my shower is not speaking to me at the moment 😒 Yep that big of a mess. As of the results? Well, it took a looooong time to get rid of the pieces of flowers jiji, then I did a acv rinse, since it felt a bit mm pasty? Anyway, my hair is a bit greasy, not as much as it gets with castille soup, but some. It's still drying, so I have to wait.
For the meantime, I'll grind the flowers before if a keep experimenting with this 😕
If someone has a shampoo that works, please share!! 😊 Let's trade recipes

No comments: