Thursday, June 04, 2015

Let's stay seated while we watch time fly
Will keep wondering if it's time to get up and catch it
And all I'll hear is wait! Not just yet
I thought it was a sane voice trying to protect me
I felt it was the right thing to do

Now all I can do is watch
See everyone and everything go by
As I keep on daydreaming of all that was supposed to be

Hard as I tried, still I dove heart first, not waiting to feel the waters
Not looking for a tide
And all I can do is wait and see if I drown, wait and see if I float
For being rescued seems far far gone
I can't recall just when it changed, but it was fast, it left none alive

Am I wrong? Is it me again? Do I read too much into things?
Or is it just how it's meant to be?
My fears could be real, my head could be right, it's me, just me, and thats how I should be

No comments: